• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
i have a 3 month old hutch that i will soon no longer need and i wanted to sell it to make some money to kit out the new play house i have brought for my rabbit. how much should i sell it for tho? its 2 teared with a cover x

3.5 feet.
Not big enough for rabbits so not sure how it could be sold without risking people stuffing it with bunnies

i brought it 3 months ago from a pet store for £100 when i brought my rabbit home. i was going to try and sell it with the cover, im not sure how much for tho. i would like at least 60/70 for it.

I don't think you'd get that for a used 3.5ft hutch to be honest... Not even sure if it's suitable for guinea pigs :? I dunno how they are with ramps. But it's definatly not big enough to sell on for rabbits

ive just sold my ferplast 120 for £35 but i did buy it new last december for £80 wish i hadnt now but at least its sold now :)
try preloved and put suitable for guinea pigs that way its more likely guinea pig owners will buy it not rabbits

Back