• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Faulty water bottles.

No but if it was faulty I'd probably just take it back to the shop. Are you sure it's an internal fault? One of my rabbits somehow managed to chew and change the shape of the spout which made the bottle leak, some brands leak more than others too

alot of them are faulty i hate when the spout comes right out but i just use another one we have lots lying around as u do :lol:

I bought this bottle last weekend,
It hardly lets any water out, and today I noticed wasnt releasing any at all, out of the 9 water bottles I have at the moment, this lets out a dribble compared to them.

Poor Marshy has had it, and she was going off her food etc, then found out it was the bottle.

Im not happy at all!

I bought this bottle last weekend,
It hardly lets any water out, and today I noticed wasnt releasing any at all, out of the 9 water bottles I have at the moment, this lets out a dribble compared to them.

Poor Marshy has had it, and she was going off her food etc, then found out it was the bottle.

Im not happy at all!

Complain to the shop and company, this isn't good at all especially if the rabbit was prone to stasis

I have already made a complaint to the store I got it from,
Will see where it goes from here.

My fear is, faulty batch, maybe more out there, with maybe people who dont check the water or as you say, a sick bun.

I have already made a complaint to the store I got it from,
Will see where it goes from here.

My fear is, faulty batch, maybe more out there, with maybe people who dont check the water or as you say, a sick bun.

Yep I'd definately complain to the company too, not only could it save some rabbits you'll probably get vouchers or something

I used one for measuring liquids in the kitchen as at the time I didn't have a measuring jug :oops:
I'd bought a few of them, seem to go through them for some reason.
But having thought about it I should've complained because it could so easily leave a bun unwell due to dehydration or something.

Last edited:
Back