• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser and the treat ball - the VIDEO (at last)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! He is so cute! My buns do that too...they hop up and down shaking it and almost trying to tip it backwards!:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love: well done you for downloading it - yeah to seeing Spenser in action!:love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: Excellent, just excellent :lol::lol:

Spenser: "I have, it's mine, I have it, it's mine (I have no idea what to do with it) but it's mine!"

...and loving the 'who's a pretty boy' comment towards the end - I almost spat my tea out :lol::lol::lol:

Definitely worth the wait & thank you for sharing Susie :D:wave:

:lol::lol::lol: Excellent, just excellent :lol::lol:

Spenser: "I have, it's mine, I have it, it's mine (I have no idea what to do with it) but it's mine!"

...and loving the 'who's a pretty boy' comment towards the end - I almost spat my tea out :lol::lol::lol:

Spenser: She's always saying that. The things I have to put up with ... :roll:

Spenser: Once again you have not let us down. Such handsomeness, such grace, such charm............grovel, grovel!!

What a star you are!!!!! :love::love::love:

He wanted to go and nom that in PRIVATE...and theres you,pointing a camera at him!!

I almost heard him shout "Aunty Fluffers,Aunty Yvette,Save me!!! SAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE"

My word, but hes gorgous!!

Back