• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we picked the wrong day ...

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
... to evict our bunnies from our utility room!

Coco and Thumper have been in our utility room for 10 days now, since their spays. Today was Eviction Day however it's really, really windy and the poor bunnies must realise it's a lot cooler for them out there! I'm not bringing them back in else it'll just confuse them but I am feeling a tad guilty :oops:

Ditto!

My Daisy is back outside today after her spay, but I have her snugglesafe with her - first time I've used it and she loves it! :thumb: Also using a blanket to cover her and shelter her from the wind.

Aww bless them! I was going to bring my two in for a few days but decided not to for that very reason...I would feel too guilty putting them back outside :(

Both, Susie Bun. Their hutch is in a shed so they should be fine. I put a snugglesafe in the bed chamber today to ease the shock :lol: and will put a fresh one in between now and say 9.30. I don't think they love me at the moment - Thumper took off round the garden and refused to come back into the shed for ages but once she caved in she then hid under the hutch for a further ages, stretched out as though to say "you can't get me!" :censored: I was not impressed - 45 minutes it took for me to get them inside after their afternoon run around! I was not a happy bunneh mummeh! :lol:

Sounds like there's no need to worry then, although you made to give a few extra treats to get back into favour. I try to make returning Spenser to the hutch (he has afternoon play in the conservatory most days) coincide with giving him his tea. ;)

Oh I did, Susie Bun! I stirred their pellet food very loudly, rattled it in the serving cup and Thumps chose to go deaf and stayed out, ignoring me! Little turd! I tell you - we nearly had rabbit for tea ... :shock: :lol: Well we would've 'cept I couldn't catch her ... :lol:

Well in all fairness they've been cooped up in our utility for so long I can't blame them for wanting a bit of freedom I suppose. However, I'll let them out a bit earlier tomorrow me thinks!

Right, I'm off to swap snugglesafes.

G'Night!

Back