• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dyed my hair ginger, thought i'd share the pictures....

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
looking like I've been caught in the headlights...

IMG_7472.jpg

IMG_7476.jpg

IMG_7477.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

it's not staying ginger ;) i used a lightener on it, because the purple dye doesn't show up enough. I haven't decided if I am dying it purple or blonde yet. I am gravitating towards purple, mainly because I already have the purple dye :D

samantha, I quite like the colour it appears in the photo, but it's not quite as "bright" as that in real life.
It looks like quite a "dirty" ginger in real life.

You appeared in my dream the other day with blonde hair :shock:

:shock: how spooky :shock:

what was I doing in your dream? :lol:

I like it ginger, but think purple suits you. :D I don't think blonde would suit your facial colouring.

To be fair, I think you are right about the blonde. I was very annoyed to find that the red lipstick I love so much looked ridiiiiculous against the ginger hair so I had to remove it.
The fact I've always had red or purple hair has always muted out the bright lipstick enough for me to get away with it :lol::lol:

To be fair, I think you are right about the blonde. I was very annoyed to find that the red lipstick I love so much looked ridiiiiculous against the ginger hair so I had to remove it.
The fact I've always had red or purple hair has always muted out the bright lipstick enough for me to get away with it :lol::lol:

As a natural ginger, most make ups either clash fashionably or really badly, which is why I only wear mascara!

Back