• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lily needs your vibes please peoples

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
from bombing around eating like a horse and pooping heaps..lily went to not pooping much in her trays...but then she was busy doing poops being territorial whilst having her 24hr free range session.
she pooped in my bed as i stayed downstairs too long and didnt come back to bed for cuddles.
shes been doing hooge normal poops and a few string of pearls....but has been fine in between..eats like a horse poops like an elephant...for such a small bunny her poops are catching the frenchies up!!
In my bed though were about 10 normal big poops..three or four tiny poops on a stirng of what loked like hair.
she was bombing aorund and ate a huge amount of pelelts as ever and her body size plus in hay as ever...she eats more than merlin does and as much as phoebe who eats almost s much as a frenchie!

well its been hell with my sleep paterns etc.i turned into bed bout 9am to sleep..was up again at 10.22am....and i noticed she was moving and rushed to dog crate bars for a nose rub..but her bowl of fod is untouched..some hays been eaten...only one or two poos but then i only popped her back in her crate bout 8am.

shes going nuts with her fur..i think its poss mites or worse..fleas..we found flea poop on bertie and did the frenchies and two of the three cats..and merlin...but phoebe and lily i need help with...nikkis hopefully going to be up to that this evening...her m.e and sleep pattern and pains been half my sleep probs..that and anti depressants mess up.

i have given lily metaclopramide syrup..some metaam syrup and one dose of infacol..if she doesnt eat any thing other thans ome hay then i found some zantac syrup..not much tho.

im so sleep deprived but too scared to take a nap....im terrified shell go downhill or die....i have had this gnawing feeling and as i went upstirs this morning...i thought i was going to wake up to a dead bertie..its my fear most days i have to confess:(

but now im terrified....poor little lily...do i give her some advantage whilst shes so not herself....or wait to see what vet thinks....i have the notion i will be at vets soemtime in next 24hrs..but i would love to avoid this as im terrified shell get stressed....the biggest owrry is getting a blockage of fur.

i will let her nap for a while..then check her..shes in my bedroom as is phoebe and phoebes shatered.

i cant believe this...ive nursed so many buns so many times through stasis..lost one to it and one to bloat/bowel torsio...but have suddenly gone newbie scared on lily:(

shes moving around...not meatloaf position at the mo..ok now she is......

is she overtired like the otherbuns from me and lack of sleep keeping them all awake.....ive crated her since this morning to monitor her poos.....i swept off a couple more big poops..but i know that doesnt mean squat.

please please vibes for lily....our loco lily pops..crazy old lady rescue bun....

thank you.

Tons of vibes for Lily. xxx

Do you think you might be very anxious at the moment. I only ask, as I went through something similiar with Cutie-pie.

She seems to scratch alot. Found some tiny scabby bits at the base of her tail and one bunny was leaving alot of poo strings. I could see all the fur in the string.

She has been seen at the vets twice about this, (that wasn't the reason she went to the vets). They
did a mite test, nothing. I did the flea test nothing. The vet said her skin and fur was healthy. I took her back 3 weeks later when Mr Bennett was due his VHD and still nothing to be found.

The vets said it is most likely that its because she moults alot and she has very thick fur. She still scratches alot but now wonder if it is more psychological, from the 5 years of her being used at that breeders, a nervous thing.

She disappears under the bed for hours, but quite often I look and catch her scratching. I know it makes me anxious.

thank you all so much...keep em coming please. A few weeks ago merlin...now lily.....

amanda hun lily has very sleek lies flat to her body fur...only one other bun id had before with that fur!
yes im anxious.....arent we all whove lost at least one bun in the last 10yrs? we al know the pain of being torn away from our furbabies and them to pass on.....and i guess her usually being the smallest and nortiest and craziest of them all...and the fact when its her turn out...she gets in my bed and cuddles me and goes to sleep if i fall asleep rubbing her nose. shes so funny she snores AND coos in her sleep..every bit as loud snoring as comes from bertie!!

i havent got many pics of her....she dosnt keep still long enough!! neither does phoebe tho or melrin when its their 24 on the loose session..in a rota.

ive just caught her eating a teeny amount of pellets and shes let me fuss her. ive put our heating on..its freezing in here..berties in need of his radiater next to the dog crate bed so he can sleep warm and comfy with his arthritis. oddly enough i think lilys cold too..now shes stretched out at the back of her closed dog crate..warming herself by the radiator

im going to go for an hour maybe 2 nap...i cannot last much longer......but need to keep a very close eye on her. dont see anymore poo..but she does tend to cover it..ill pull back hay when i get up.

keep those vibes coming please......lily and merlin look as though theyd like to be bonded....similar size and both over 4 yrs old. phoebe just wants to go downstairs and headbutt bluebell:oops:

lilys a very odd bunny indeed..quite mad and soooo affectionate and some of her ways remind me of my baby girl bif,
she even took her meds like bif did and has similar coloured mouth and lips...took me right back:(

phoebes more like bif in her attitude....im scared of nothing..excep people.

come on lilly...please..mummy is worried sick...i need to hear that snoring or cooing..and get woken up by..oi you..slave..im hungry..feed me!

thank you so much. well im risking going downstairs for food finally myself.......lilys drank a bit...been eating hay...ate her pellets...also escaped but was too easily caught bless her. theres a bit more poops.....im going to give her some more metaclopramide when i go back to bed..in small hrs at this rate!

merlins on the loose back upstairs for a while...hell make her sit up and get her runround juices flowing..i hope.

i hate how suddenly they go downhill..if id been cleaning out my lounge like i was supposed to...id have not seen her till late evening...she could have died in that time or got too ill to save.:shock:

well i cannot sleep...ended up going downstairs and letting her rest...when i came back upstairs...shed eaten her whole bowl of pellets...a nice bundle of hay and drunk a whole bowl of water!! theres some lovely big poops in her tray...and shes very alert...fingers crossed i dont have to medicate her today..hopefully her tummy will be ok..but i will watch her anyway....just in case.

more vibes to be on safe side just for today if you can..please guys. xx

Back