• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes please....

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Today Santa and I will be attempting to bond my Sister's (Bex, Dave and Robbie) buns into a trio, she sadly lost Robbie a few weeks ago so we are trying to pair up his partner Coco with her existing pair Casper and Jessie...Coco is rather strong willed!

Will post updates!

Today Santa and I will be attempting to bond my Sister's (Bex, Dave and Robbie) buns into a trio, she sadly lost Robbie a few weeks ago so we are trying to pair up his partner Coco with her existing pair Casper and Jessie...Coco is rather strong willed!

Will post updates!

Hmm...I think you meant "updates and pics", yes? ;)

Sending loads of vibes for a trouble-free bond! :wave:

Will post updates!

Hope it all goes well and smoothly :wave:

All has been going quite well, few scraps between Coco and Casper but nothing serious, now they are mainly ignoring each other....

Getting there....

3973f2ff.jpg

Glad it's going well so far! What sex are the buns, and what sex were the existing pair? I'm going to be bonding a trio in 4 weeks time! eeek! x

Looking promising! I see you've progressed to adding a water bowl, so you must be confident :lol::lol:

Back