• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Honey is terrified :(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
We are having a new radiator put in the bathroom, and Olly and Honey's room is next door. Olly is fine, he's having a sleep :) but Honey has been stamping, running around her room and sniffing everything like mad :( the plumber has informed me that ge probably smells of dog, which more than likely isn't helping matters :( it's quite noisy as you can imagine, but there's nothing I can do about it. The process of catching her to take her somewhere else would be just as stressful, if not more so :(

I always put a radio on for the buns when that sort of work is going on. It slightly drowns out the noise and seems to help them relax x

I always put a radio on for the buns when that sort of work is going on. It slightly drowns out the noise and seems to help them relax x

Oh yeah, so do I! It's not working though  she's calmed down a bit now thank goodness. Olly just isn't bothered!! :lol:

Back