• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just popped downstairs

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
as you do at 3 am when you can't sleep!

The girls have ripped open the bin (carrier bag on door handle - don't usually bother with it), pulled out a bag of stale jam doughnuts and appear to have been feasting.

I think they've had like one doughnut each - but will check bin through to double check.

Hope they're alright :s Seem fine, just went mad when I gave them fresh hay, so must be a good sign!

Norty buns :no:

Hopefully they're fine this morning and won't have any ill effects. :wave:

Hmm...they aren't interested in breakfast...but area picking at some hay. They are probably full to be honest after all that!

seem a bit quiet. But I over slept so maybe they normally are at this time...

Hmm...they aren't interested in breakfast...but area picking at some hay. They are probably full to be honest after all that!

seem a bit quiet. But I over slept so maybe they normally are at this time...

Buckley is usually quiet at about this time. Makes me all paranoid haha. They're probably all full of doughnut!

Little piggies!

They've both flopped out behind the tv now...oh wait - just done biiiig stretches!!

The doughnuts were stale as well. Gross haha (That's why they were in the bin :lol: I wouldn't throw out perfectly good junk food!)

Back