• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just don't get it

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
:cry::cry:, so many bunnys lost this week :cry::cry:, all very loved and well cared for :cry::cry: how can they be taken from us so soon, when we love them so much :cry::cry:

I know my Lily-Shane was very poorly...she had been fading for a week.
I just want her back.:cry:

I was just thinking the same, there seems to be so many losses recently :( RIP everybun! :(

I know my Lily-Shane was very poorly...she had been fading for a week.
I just want her back.:cry:

I am so sorry :cry::cry:, she was such a sweet little bun

I just can't get my head around it all, rose had shown no signs of even being a bit poorly .. that morning she was running around causing a riot as usual :cry::cry:, then I got shouted to come upstairs and she was gone :cry::cry:, my little cousin had came to visit and asked could she go up to see the rabbits and found her :cry::cry: why couldn't I have just went up even 10 mins before .. I may have found her and been able to help her .. noticed something wrong .. stopped her from dieing :cry::cry::cry::cry:

It is an awful time. I couldn't believe it when I heard Beilidh had also gone to the bridge. Not fair at all.:cry:

I hear everything happens for a reason. I know my Maddy wasn't a rabbit, but she was another taken far too soon, only 4 years old, and at the time, a few people said how everything happens for a reason. At the time I was thinking what a stupid thing to say.

But now, seeing Ceitidh puppy at my feet, I think there may be some truth in it. It makes no sense, I know, Ceitidh was born way before Maddy died, but I'm quite sure Maddy sent her our way. There's a few things Ceitidh does/is developing, that are without a doubt in my mind, from Maddy.

But you're right, its not fair at all. I'm sure we all want them back :(

Lily-Shane was so lucky to get to 3...we thought she wouldnt survive a year.
I didnt spey her as I knew Id lose her under GA.

Lily-Shane was so lucky to get to 3...we thought she wouldnt survive a year.
I didnt spey her as I knew Id lose her under GA.

we were advised not to spay Rose also as she was just to small :(, she was so delicate, I always knew she wouldn't live as long as her brother (Xander) but she wasn't even 2 :cry:

Ive been hoping Lily will come to me in a dream...just like my cat Bj did and my dad.....but I was there with her so maybe she wont.:(
I just want to know shes ok.....When my cat Lloyd passed over,in a dream me and him went to a huge building and drove through in a jeep.When we got to the back it was a huge field...enormous...water falls, statues and I said "Lloyd will like it here.He will be ok".
I so need to see Lily again....

I was thinking the same earlier. I'm so glad you have made this thread. I think a lot of people need some love and support right now. :(

A really sad sad time for so many and I feel so helpless. :( My heart really goes out to all who've lost companions whether furry or not. Big hugs to you all xxxx

Such a bad week. I lost my little foster bun Harry and my friend lost her bun to EC yesterday.

It's like my boss says (she has 2 buns too) "if you kept them in a tiny hutch with no run and threw food in them once a day and cleaned out once a month they would live forever, but be miserable. It is reallly unfair that people like us who do everything to give our buns a lovely life, lose them so early. At least what ever length of life they have with us they can live in comfort and happiness. Which is far more important"

I agree with her. However heartbreaking it is, knowing that Harry came to me for 8 days, he was poorly for 3 but those days were filled with fun and love. Better than him being stuck in a P@H store room on his own which was his alternative. At least he got the chance for love in those few days.

Mae wasnt poorly either, I dont know why it happened :cry: Im taking comfort in the fact that I never gave up on her and let her have another summer with Sebastian :love:

Back