• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hes gonne

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
beilidhs my baby boy diasd i dont belive what just happenes

no plaese no he cantbe gonw

what to i do i need to do somthing anythinhg hw can'r be gone

I don't know what to say. I am so so so so sorry for everything you are going through, really sorry. Thinking of you. Here if you want to pm me and have a shoulder to cry on. :cry::cry:

I can't believe it. 4 bunnies in such a short space of time :( I can't even imagine how you must be feeling.

Binky free Beilidh.

Please don't think like that. I don't know what's happened, but blaming yourself doesn't help. I felt the same when my dog died a few weeks ago, I felt like it was my fault, and in a roundabout way it was, but it was just a terrible accident. The guilt was awful though, and I had some terrible thoughts afterwards. It was a very dark place.

If you need to talk, feel free to PM me :(

You poor poor soul. This is not your fault. He was cared for by a devoted owner who would do anything for him. Please, please believe me.

Oh gosh no :( My heart really did drop when I saw this thread, I'm so sorry hun. :( Whatever happened it is not your fault at all, he was clearly so well cared for and loved and he knew that, he really did. Big hugs xxxxx Thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh god, so sorry you are going through this again so soon :( please dont blame yourself, I'm sure it isnt your fault. Look after yourself xx

We are worried whether you are ok or not, so please pm someone, so we know you are ok. Its a terrible shock for you. Please let us know you are ok.

Please don't blame yourself.

i shur his head in a drwaer and he died painfuly screeching

i deserve to be dead nt him

i cantreply to pms cant sind the words im srry. im not ok but teres nthing to make it beter

i shur his head in a drwaer and he died painfuly screeching

i deserve to be dead nt him

i cantreply to pms cant sind the words im srry. im not ok but teres nthing to make it beter

Oh babe.:cry::cry::cry::cry:
But it was an accident.Totally.
Im heartbroke for you.

Oh gosh hun :( It wasn't your fault, I'm sure we all know how easily rabbits can slip past us unseen. It was an accident. I really don't know what to say and I know it's not much help right now but we're all here for you xxxxxxxxx

It was an accident, it really was. You didn't set out to do it. I know there are a few people on here who have lost bunnies in a tragic accident, you are not alone and not to blame.

*hugs*

Please dont blame yourself, it was an accident and could've happened to any one xxxxxxxxxx

Take care xxxxxxxxxxx

Back