• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Pics :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Harry

018-20.jpg

Hal, with Jo in the background
024-14.jpg

Miss Bunny Penny
014-39.jpg

Brave little Brian
005-45.jpg

Big Libby
010-43.jpg

Morse !!
008-45.jpg

005-44.jpg

I want to sit beside Morse!!! :D

I thought Big Libby had a big mouthful of hay, then I saw Morse!:shock:

Nice to see Harry, he's gorgeous!

I can see the mug I painted for your surprise parcel in Brian's photo:). It's wonderful to see it being used as I was very anxious about donating something so obviously handmade.

Your bunsters are all so gorgeous:love:

Aww, bless them. :love:

Brian is such a sweet little fellow. I'm afraid I missed his illness as I've been marking essays and not online as much.

Wow, Hal is stunning. Not sure I've seen an orange rex before, and gosh he's such a bright colour. Amazing :D

Little Brian is so dinky and cute!

more, More, MORE ppplllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

these threads are such a tease as I just want to see all of them loads and loads!

Yes, I'd like some more photos too. I'd love a house full of bunnies - but I think my eight cats would probably have something to say about that.

Do you have buns in the kitchen too? George and Gemma are in my kitchen and are slowly eating it:oops:

Back