• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny bug.... need to help as many as I can...Move over garden plants!

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
New to posting here but I have been looking in for a while. Angie at BARC is so naughty she has given me the bunny bug! I so so want a garden full of playhouses full to the rafters with needy buns.:D

If you're getting BARC buns you will be filling your playhouses to the rafters with norty buns:)

I've had five BARC buns (sadly two are now at the Bridge) and they all have a tendency to be mischievous - especially George, my indoor bun.

They are all wonderful though - and I would thoroughly recommend BARC bunsters:love:

If you're getting BARC buns you will be filling your playhouses to the rafters with norty buns:)

I've had five BARC buns (sadly two are now at the Bridge) and they all have a tendency to be mischievous - especially George, my indoor bun.

They are all wonderful though - and I would thoroughly recommend BARC bunsters:love:

Don't I just know it, McVitie, my recently adopted BARC bunny, knows which end he should hump but he's so mischievous he insists on humping the wrong end of Misty Moo! keep having words in his fuzzy lugholes.

But he's got so much AHHHHHH factor I can't be too stern .:D

Back