• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet our new adoptee is on her way!!

jackandsally

Warren Scout
Jane from Greenleaf has just informed me that my OH has picked up Sweet and they are on their way home, her room is set up although Dillon is dying to get in there as the door has suddenly been closed on the room, he's never wanted to go in there when he was allowed now he's sitting looking at the door! :roll: Will take some pics once she is in her room and settled. :wave:

Yeah she did, she was called Sweet because of her nice nature, OH has not text me or rang me to give first impressions so I'm dying to know! I wanted to nip out and get her some bits but I daren't now as I want to be here when they arrive lol

Thank you I can't wait to see her properly, been quite a nice turn of events as we really wanted her from seeing her a couple of months ago, but we were too late in reserving her. With my OH climbing in Yorkshire today has been straightforward getting her picked up too. Fingers crossed she has a nice week or two of settling in before we attempt to bond, managed to sort out so we have 6 days free to watch 24/7 in two weeks time to supervise constantly. OH's brother who is with him has just text me saying she is huge lol think that's because we are used to Dillon who is teeny :lol:

Back