• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits mortal enemy.......Mr Broom!

sun_city_girl

Warren Veteran
So both Hitley and Bun go CRAAAAZZZZEEEEEEEE when i get the broom out, for one they seem to hate, hate, hate, hate, hate having their poos swept up and then poor broom....the beat it up, fight it, grunt at it, lunge at it and bite it with complete hatred haha....but they both love scenting its bristles haha. I sometimes wonder if they think its actually alive....

My ginger bunny in the photo below hated brooms too. He almost choked on a bristle from the dust pan brush once. Funny creatures bunnies.

haha yes i forgot, they hate the dust pan and brush too, and as soon as i sweep the poos in, they climb straight onto the dustpan!!they have some sort of poo possessiveness or poo pride or something lol

haha yes i forgot, they hate the dust pan and brush too, and as soon as i sweep the poos in, they climb straight onto the dustpan!!they have some sort of poo possessiveness or poo pride or something lol

Sunshine somehow managed to crack the dustpan part. No idea why some bunnies hate brooms, my other 2 don't give it a second look. :lol:

If they were poo proud they should clean them up themselves. ;)

Back