• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Showing off:-)

Ok finally got the hang off Photobucket & really wanted to show off Wilson, my darling boy who went from rescue to rescue before coming to me & unwanted Lily who I'm hoping will bond with Wilson okay on Monday evening.

When I met the lovely Lily I was deeply concerned about her eyes, they looked sore and dry, and there was no hair in the corners. I found out she had a litter tray full of perfumed cat litter, hardly any hay and their nearest vet was a guy who knew nothing about rabbits. Persuaded the owners to take Lily to my vets and they took her in for an op straight away to clear her tear ducts and file down her spurs. It's going to take a while for her fur to grow back, so if anyone would like to see some before pics let me know..and I'll show you how they improve, week by week... As french lops are notorious for eye problems, i'm going to keep her on a strict diet, no irritants, lots of hay and a regular clean of canomile tea to bathe the eyes in. The issue is not going to go away, but hopefully with my care it will never get that bad again..The owner has told me she only used Ellizabeth Arden 12 hour cream for her ears, and has her own water fountain....I spoil my rabbits...but is that not crazy? I'd rather they'd given her more hay...Anyway fingers crossed please, that fate will guide the way....as when she put her her paws on my lap in the first half an hour of meeting her, I knew she was the one for me & more importantly Wilson...

My Darling Boy Wilson

2011-09-28164809-1-2.jpg

Lily, hopefully Wilson's new wife to be

image6-1.jpg

Awww, they are both gorgeous. :love::love::love: Lily must feel much more comfortable after her treatment at the vet; I'd love to hear how her eyes improve. :love:

Lily and wilson are gorgeous:love:
Do you know why her previous owner used a beauty cream on Lilys ears?:?
Good luck with the bonding:)

Poor Lily I am so glad she is with you now. :)
How old do you think she is?

She's 18months I think.. which as a giant (gorgeously huge) works out about right with Wils three years..it shows I have a unsensible soft heart, I have to choose the more complicated costly bunny..I just hope she bonds well with Wilson as otherwise its going to be difficult finding a her home with ARC who I volunteer with...x

I put Wilson needs first, and I feel she's meant for him...I wish I had a camera, as I wanted to show you his unusual attachment to my cuddly toy...:lol:

Back