• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This or This for Lily.....

I like the frame best. You can put your favourite picture in and it's more personal.

*hugs*

I like the wooden rabbit casket, but I think its a bit to cute to contain ashes.
Personally i prefer to scatter.
If I had to choose I would go for the frame.

I think its going to be the frame......delicate,understated and yet classy at the same time.
Thats my Girl.

I have my Kermit's ashes in a photo box. A bit like the frame, but deeper. I have it beside my bed.

I like the frame best, that's what i would go for out of the two x

They are both lovely, like the idea of being able to see a photo but I also love the cute little box. I think I'd have... the box.

I think the frame is the best for a couple of reasons.

You can keep ashes in either, so being able to have her ashes and a photograph of her in her prime, means you won't focus necessarily on the ashes, but can focus on the photograph of the beautiful Lily, yet know at the same time, she's still there with you.

The other seems to be a little too morbid for me, but there we go.

The frame it is.Pictures to be done and then I can change them every so often.
The Cremation has already taken place.My Baby.Up there at the Bridge......Miss her so much that I ache.

The Cremation has already taken place.My Baby.Up there at the Bridge......Miss her so much that I ache.

And she will be looking down upon you yvette. She'll be calling out your name and saying thank you for everything you did for me.

Her little body couldn't cope any longer, but that doesn't mean her soul isn't with you any more. I genuinely believe that. She'll be with you forever, inside.

:cry: Aww sweetheart, I know what you are feeling, loosing a very much loved family member is heart wrenching but like Gray said, she is with you and she is forever grateful for everything you did for her and the fact that when the time came you did the most selfless thing to help her, she will never forget your kindness and all the love you have shown her.
Try to remember that ((big hugs))

Back