• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can i gush a bit?

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
can't remember the last time i gushed about eddie and bell-bell, can't remember if i ever have!
they have been here in lancashire since august, luckily i'm from the south originally so as they came from surrey they understand everything i say!!

edward is such a little "go-getter", into everything, up for anything - like a party bun.

bella is more reserved yet a right little sneak, even with her sore knee she's been snaflfling eddies noms when his back is turned.

as they have both been confined since bella hurt her knee iv'e lost a little bit of contact with them, i do climb into the pen and have "fussy-pots" every evening and i let edward out for "mad-radgy-chewy-run-abouts", much to bella's frustration!!

sorry.... i'm rambling.

just wanted to tell the world (well, you lot) that i love my two ickle-wickle buns buns and they warm my heart, lift my soul and make me feel at one with the world:love:

Back