• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Trixie Honeybunny xx Update p27

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Julie (JJS) who adopted the lovely Trixie & Skittle from Honeybunnies is taking the buns to the vets tomorrow as Trixie is having x-rays & an ultra sound. The vet can feel two 'lumps' on Trixie & these require further investigation. Julie is understandably very worried & anxious & so any spare vibes for Trixie would be much appreciated.

I'm keeping everything crossed for Trixie Julie & sending hugs for you xx

Last edited:
Will be thinking of Trixie and hope the outcome isn't serious..also sending hugs to Julie xx

Last edited:
Thank you for all you positive thoughts.

We are worried - she isnt showing any signs of being ill - so they are having a "day out" at the vets tomorrow to investigate what these things might be. I cant feel anything by stroking her but he fels it because he knows what feels normal when he does his examinaton. It certainly not her intestines.

The nice Mr vet man asked me to take food with me for them so he could watch them during the day for me.

I hope Mr Skittle doesnt wee on him again - like he did tonight!!!

Thanks all,

JJS

Thank you all - she has gone in - accompanied by her husbun, who just would not be caught this morning ........... he knows something is up ,that one..........and i had to practically dismantle the run to get at him.:roll:

They have a packed lunch with them for their picnic when she has been "fumbled with" by Chris the very nice Vet Man !!

She will be sporting a shaved tummy by the end of the day apparently.:shock:

Hoping very much for the best.

JJS

Thank you all - she has gone in - accompanied by her husbun, who just would not be caught this morning ........... he knows something is up ,that one..........and i had to practically dismantle the run to get at him.:roll:

They have a packed lunch with them for their picnic when she has been "fumbled with" by Chris the very nice Vet Man !!

She will be sporting a shaved tummy by the end of the day apparently.:shock:

Hoping very much for the best.

JJS

Everything crossed that all is well Julie xx

I am ....

I is waiting for the phone to ring........( tap.....tap......tap.... impatiently......)

Phone has rung.

News very conclusive in so far as that she does have a "mass" & "liquid" - definitely not her intestines - and she will need further invetigations if we want a conclusive answer which, of course comes with their own risks. :cry::cry:

Fetching her in a few moments ( together with husbun) to go chat further with the nice Chris Will the vet man.

This is going to be a tough one.:?:

Thanks to all for vibes - will keep you all posted ( and yes... they have apparently eaten most of their picnic.....;)!!)

a sad JJS

Back