• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rose is gone :'(

I don't know what has happened :'(, she was just lying there :cry::cry:

her lips where blue so I don't know if she has choked on something .. if she has then why couldn't we have just been there to see :cry::cry:

I don't get it, she wasn't even old :cry::cry:

she was hopping about this morning and just a few hours ago :cry::cry:

Was there anything blue around her accommodation ?
Or poison ?

no nothing, the only thing I can think is there are sometimes the pellets that are a bit odd shaped ? a bit bigger than others .. and she was so small and fragile, she was the runt of her litter :cry::cry:

Oh no, that is awful hon, I am so sorry. It is especially hard when it's out of the blue like this. Rose was your smallest bun?

Oh no, that is awful hon, I am so sorry. It is especially hard when it's out of the blue like this. Rose was your smallest bun?

yeah she was :(, she was the runt of her litter, was blind, and we couldn't even neuter her as she was just too small :cry:, we always worried she may have something wrong inside but never though we would loose her this soon :cry::cry:

I am so sorry. If she was so small and under developed it could have been her heart:cry::cry:

my mum just said it may have been her heart too :cry:, she was soo tiny, usually around 600g and could fit in one hand :cry:

this was Rose next to her brother form the same litter when we first got them :(
SAM_1328-1.jpg

fully grown Rose next to 8 week old bun
SAM_2727.jpg

I am so so sorry for the loss of Rose, what a gorgeous baby she was. I hope you know that you gave her the best possible life, she looks so happy in the pics.

Binky free baby bunny, no more blindness now little one.

So much love to you

Oh this is so awful. I am so very sorry for you loss. She was adorable.

I do think that some tiny bunnies, in particular REWS can be so fragile. Yvette's Lily Shane and my Cecily Sweetpea will be there to great her at the bridge. :-(

Oh this is so awful. I am so very sorry for you loss. She was adorable.

I do think that some tiny bunnies, in particular REWS can be so fragile. Yvette's Lily Shane and my Cecily Sweetpea will be there to great her at the bridge. :-(

a triplet of beautiful bunnies united at the bridge :cry: xx

Back