• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of bunny pictures - And I do mean lots!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Took my new camera out in the garden this morning. This is only a third of what I actually took :oops::lol::lol:

Tiger - Lily
P1010563.jpg

P1010564.jpg

P1010566.jpg

Onslow
P1010573.jpg

P1010580.jpg

Prudence
P1010574.jpg

P1010577.jpg

P1010578.jpg

Bruce
P1010593.jpg

Biro
P1010605.jpg

Bic
P1010607.jpg

P1010609.jpg

P1010613.jpg

P1010614.jpg

Last edited:
Who is the beautiful face with no ears? :shock::love: And your rex (I think, I've not met one) is stunning. Lovely pics.

at least you post photos!! I never have time . . need someone to come and take loads of photos and post them up for me !! (oh RubyTed where are you???????:lol::lol::lol:)

at least you post photos!! I never have time . . need someone to come and take loads of photos and post them up for me !! (oh RubyTed where are you???????:lol::lol::lol:)

I multi task. I took photos as I was cleaning out, then put them on computer while having a sandwich. Then uploaded them on photo bucket while I cleaned out another playhouse and showered as they took ages and posted them on here as my pasta cooked ;)

nope sorry - already combining those things with working (and popping onto RU whilst actually working on different computer whilst eating whilst launder goes round in machine and tomorrows lecture handouts print . . . ). Thank od for being self employed!!

But Its going to have to be RubyTed for any photos:lol::lol:

What beautiful rabbits :love::love: And I must say they all look very content in your care, despite past history and current ailments :)

Ooooooh they're all just soooo gorgeous, I can't decide which one's my favourite :love::love:

Oh - I know....ALL OF THEM! :love::love::love: Lovely new camera, really crisp shots :thumb:

Ooooooh they're all just soooo gorgeous, I can't decide which one's my favourite :love::love:

Me neither! :love:

Sienna looks even more gorgeous with your new camera though :lol: and I love the photo of her with hay in her mouth. I love Dexter's moult too. :love::love:

awww gorgeous :love::love::love:

Sienna looks as pretty as ever and I don't think I have met Prudence she is gorgeously grumpy cute :love:

Prudence was in the big shed in the avairy. I don't think she came out when you were here. She normally only graces me with her presence when it is treat time :lol:

Back