• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its banana time! (Warning: Mowf pics of all my buns!)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Max and Charlotte!
113_0300.jpg

113_0301.jpg

113_0315.jpg

Timmy and Mimi!
113_0304.jpg

113_0310.jpg

113_0311.jpg

Not great quality pics but they made me chuckle! :lol:

Uber cuteness overload!!!!!!!!!

My Kermit loved Banana, i am sure there is still a video of him on here somewhere scoffing some.

Thanks, your buns pics made me smile and remembering wee Kermit made me smile too :)

They only ever get it when they need meds :oops: Such a mean hooman. :oops:

I probably feed mine a tiny bit too much nana to be honest :shock: Whenever I have one I try to hide away from them and keep it out of sight, but eventually they ALWAYS sniff it out and come and mug me for it, then I just cant resist their little faces and the bum twitches they do :oops:

I must stop buying them really! Although I was very grateful of it when Mimi had her head tilt as it was the only way she'd take her meds :thumb:

I probably feed mine a tiny bit too much nana to be honest :shock: Whenever I have one I try to hide away from them and keep it out of sight, but eventually they ALWAYS sniff it out and come and mug me for it, then I just cant resist their little faces and the bum twitches they do :oops:

I must stop buying them really! Although I was very grateful of it when Mimi had her head tilt as it was the only way she'd take her meds :thumb:

It's so sweet :love: It's only cos if affects Mini and I feel bad giving it to the others and not her!!

Awwww :love: Bunny mouths are the cutest :love:

Does anyone know why some rabbits do that twitchy bum thing when they have banana? :lol: It is cos they find it suuuper tasty?

Awwww :love: Bunny mouths are the cutest :love:

Does anyone know why some rabbits do that twitchy bum thing when they have banana? :lol: It is cos they find it suuuper tasty?

I think so yeh. Mine do bum twitches when they eat their caecotrophs too, and banana is kind of the same consistency/texture :)mrgreen:) so it could be something to do with that I suppose?

Naaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaa partayyyyy!!!!!!!

I can't eat bananas. If i do and they smell it on my hands, it's gameover.

Back