• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made a mistake by going into Pets at Home last night ...

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
(wasn't sure if this should be general thread or this thread, as it is about a bunny)

... and saw THE most gorgeous bunny ever! :love:

He/she was beautiful, with marbled like fur all different colours and looked oh so soft. He/she had such a cute baby face and lovely uppy ears - I fell head over heels in love :love:

BUT

hubby said no :(

Well, we do have 2 girls (sisters) and there's basically no room at the inn (well it is coming up to Christmas :roll: ) and they are gorgeous too :love: but he/she was stunning *sighs*

I went into Pets at Home recently, and saw a gorgeous REW himilayan rabbit. She was so adorable. She was 7 months old and been in store all her life because no-one liked her looks. She was also scanning. :cry: I felt so sorry for her and she even came up to the glass to my hand to say hello. I would have taken her in a spilt second if I had room. :(

Did the same thing a few weeks ago, well not PAH but a local pet shop, saw a gorgeous dwarf lop bunny, fully grown and everything, he just sat there in the enclosure looking a bit miserable :( And then a couple walked past and the woman very loudly said "Who would want a rabbit like that? It's way too big." :evil: And my heart just broke into a million pieces, I know the rabbit probably didn't understand what they were saying about him but I'm sure he could pick up on the negative energy, that's probably why he looked miserable, he knew he'd never find his forever home :cry: I was an emotional wreck all evening when I got back home, if I could have I would have taken said bunny with me without hesitating :( I still think about him and hope he ended up in a good place after all, but I so wish I could have done something for him :(

I did the same too, today lol. I went into pets at home and there was so many adorable baby rabbits all so cute and i fell in love with one it was like a bluey/greyish/blackish colour very sweet and i was like aww i want it, looked a bit netherland dwarf cross and i was like i want it and then it had a twin that popped out and i was like i want that one too haha and i wanted them both but couldnt obviously, archie is enough work and i havent got money or space for one more let alone two :(

Back