• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She gone. U/D on Sebastian post 37

Im not sure whats happened, I fear she may of had a fit or heart attack over night :cry: Theres no blood and theres no stasis poos so Im hoping she didnt suffer :cry:

Poor Sebastian, I dont know what to do with him :(

Im not sure whats happened, I fear she may of had a fit or heart attack over night :cry: Theres no blood and theres no stasis poos so Im hoping she didnt suffer :cry:

Poor Sebastian, I dont know what to do with him :(

Oh god thats auwful :cry: Just spend lots of time with Sebastian, share your grief with him, it will comfort him to know that you are in it together.

Im so so sorry again Georgey :cry::cry::cry:

Thankyou everyone, you're thoughts mean so much to me :love:

Mae is here with me having some cuddles while I try and find somewhere to have her cremated :cry: Sebastian is eating well and has spent time with Mae. I cant decide if I should leave him outside or bring him in to be with me :(

Thankyou everyone x

Thankyou everyone, you're thoughts mean so much to me :love:

Mae is here with me having some cuddles while I try and find somewhere to have her cremated :cry: Sebastian is eating well and has spent time with Mae. I cant decide if I should leave him outside or bring him in to be with me :(

Thankyou everyone x

As winters setting in and hes now alone, why not bring him inside with you, for company and warmth. Obviously whatever you decide will be the best for Sebastian (((HUGS)))

As winters setting in and hes now alone, why not bring him inside with you, for company and warmth. Obviously whatever you decide will be the best for Sebastian (((HUGS)))

I'd like to bring him in, he did used to be a house rabbit. Just need to talk to my parents about it I guess

Back