• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty wants to be a hamster..

Misty's Mummy

Warren Scout
I was fixing the lid of my hammies house as it had fallen off for this to happen

377153_10150478573885610_645065609_11049957_162987613_n.jpg

Silly rabbit :lol:

:lol: Boris used to jump on top of Pepsi's (RIP :() cage all the time, scared the daylights out of the poor creature! He did actually jump into the cage once or twice while I was cleaning it out, too. He was very fascinated with hamsters at the time :lol:

hmmm, my robo, Charlie keeps to himself most of the time so don't need to clean him out that often...However the last time I cleaned him out, I was overcome by male urine stench lol:lol:, and so was Wilson.... He was soooo cross, chucking out all of Charlie's toys, helping himself to Charlie's food, sitting in the cage....it was hilarious....but gives me an idea on how he would feel if he met another male rabbit.....fortunately Charlie was running around in his ball at the time.:love:

:lol: Bless, that's what my rabbits do when I clean my hamster out. He's in a zoo zone 2 so I have to sit on the floor and clean it out and I cant lug it downstairs.
As soon as I take the hamster out and take the lid off the cage the bunnies jump in and start digging around in the megazorb for food!

Back