• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Discovered Mr Bennett chewed the label on the bleach bottle in the bathroom yesterday

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Discovered it this evening. I thought he was nudging the shower cleanser when I caught him in the bathroom yesterday morning, or was it the morning before.

The bleach bottle is tucked behind the cistern. He had chewed the label up the middle and it was hanging off. I assume he is fine as it was a few days ago and no chews on the actually bottle. Used it all now and not replacing it. Everything else is up off the floor. That door must be kept shut at all times.

Discovered it this evening. I thought he was nudging the shower cleanser when I caught him in the bathroom yesterday morning, or was it the morning before.

The bleach bottle is tucked behind the cistern. He had chewed the label up the middle and it was hanging off. I assume he is fine as it was a few days ago and no chews on the actually bottle. Used it all now and not replacing it. Everything else is up off the floor. That door must be kept shut at all times.

He's worse than my kids have ever been! Glad he's ok and didn't make it into the bottle!!

That must be why they say rabbits are good pets if you have kids. Because if you've toddler proofed your house you're at least half way to rabbit proofing it. :lol:

I tell you, Mr Bennett is exactly like a toddler. :lol::lol:

Yesterday I heard a racket and he was sitting on a box, with the wicker basket of food, tugging at the hutch thrown. I got the camera but all I got was a black blur as he leapt across and into the open top of the hutch.

Wednesday night, I had a go at OH for stains on the main bedroom white duvet and sheet. Marks all over, like a browny mess. Blamed OH as I thought it may have been browny blood or something. Stripped it, washed it and in the morning put it on the other bed. Got Mr Bennett and put him up on the bed. It was his dirty feet.:shock: Why has he got dirty feet ? Cutie-pie never has dirty feet. I sponged them down and dried them with a towel. He was not impressed. :lol: He must stand in his own wee.

Ratbag has been behind the door trying to get the cable a few minutes ago. When I looked, he legged it, he knows snow.:no:

The curtains are getting worse, I figured he may as well have his morning nom on them. I have cut the ones in the main bedroom so he can't get them now, well he could if he stretches. :lol: But these ones he can get from the floor, or the bed or the window sill, so unless I remove them he is going to chew them anyway.

Last edited:
I tell you, Mr Bennett is exactly like a toddler. :lol::lol:

Yesterday I heard a racket and he was sitting on a box, with the wicker basket of food, tugging at the hutch thrown. I got the camera but all I got was a black blur as he leapt across and into the open top of the hutch.

Wednesday night, I had a go at OH for stains on the main bedroom white duvet and sheet. Marks all over, like a browny mess. Blamed OH as I thought it may have been browny blood or something. Stripped it, washed it and in the morning put it on the other bed. Got Mr Bennett and put him up on the bed. It was his dirty feet.:shock: Why has he got dirty feet ? Cutie-pie never has dirty feet. I sponged them down and dried them with a towel. He was not impressed. :lol: He must stand in his own wee.

Ratbag has been behind the door trying to get the cable a few minutes ago. When I looked, he legged it, he knows snow.:no:

The curtains are getting worse, I figured he may as well have his morning nom on them. I have cut the ones in the main bedroom so he can't get them now, well he could if he stretches. :lol: But these ones he can get from the floor, or the bed or the window sill, so unless I remove them he is going to chew them anyway.

Looking after him sounds like a full time job! Just as well you're at home all day.:lol: At least toddlers will grow up unlike Mr Ratbag Bennett.

Back