• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not a great 48 hours . . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
First the babies had another fight - Parsley Piert and Meadwsweet this time - they have been fine for months and months - just one squabble about 3 months ago before they were neutered - now they ripped each others ears to shreds . .

Trip to vet - mostly unrepairable (ears are) - but staples in Meadowsweets head

Back home we have put all 5 in the bedroom to try and work out what the group dynamis are up to (having already removed Woodruff the 6th baby to another group a few weeks ago).

No problems at all . . in fact Meadowsweet and Parsley piert were licking each others wounds and laying next t each other:roll::roll:

Now we wonder if we really needed to remove Woodruff when we did . . or should we have just done what we first thought and changed environment for a while??? and re-establish group harmony??

Next we woke up to no internet this morning . . suspicious . . as we had had to move Lola and Comfrey to the sitting room (with the wifi connection) in order to put the babies in the bedroom (are you keeping up????) .. exploration discovered a severed internet lead, a severed wifi lead, and a severed phone lead . . . thanks Comfrey - thought your teeth were too bad to eat hay???????? Trip to local electrics store added to cost of vets fees . .

Next up is Thistle . . already on baytril for her winter snuffles and moved in (with her two boyfriends) to the studio/office with me for the winter. Managed to get something stuck in her eye and damage it so its all closed . . trip to the vet again . .

Then I found the bantam got by the fox . . .

Wow! What a bad time you are having. Wish I could give you a big hugs. Lots of better days vibes for all of you.

Truly terrible! I am so very sorry.

I especially hope the poor little ears can be repaired, I know how important they are to buns xxx

I don't quite know what to say.:(

It's the kind of time you just hope you'll wake up and it's all just a nightmare. Hugs xx

Back