• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dogs pics of them and in their trouser suits!

gil

Mama Doe
A1101TaliandLexi.jpg

this is an image which i've entered into my camera club competition which will be judged tonight!

Last edited:
Awwwww! Although they dont look like they love their trousers suits :lol:

i think its the weather...i had to drag Tali round the block, she did not want to go but Lexi was running round :)
lexi is the black and white dog

awww i have a shih tzu too like the all brown one with a black mask they look soo much alike (mine and yours)

yes, they're quite popular, gold with the black mask. the black and whites seem more difficult to get! when we were looking there were loads of the gold/black mask available!

they are such characters too, the shih tzus, Tali in particular is quite a madam but Lexi is very laid back and more a lap dog than anything-she likes her comforts!

I don't normally like to see dogs dressed up, but this is necessity. And don't they look cute! :)

Looks like the little black and white one has the same problem with her hair I have when it rains. :lol:

well the first image in my thread, the portrait style shot got a great result in my camera club competition tonight. that along with my other image that i entered got me joint 1st place! :D well chuffed with the result!! thanks to Tali and Lexi for posing for me....:)

Back