• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've raised £500 for Honeybunnies!

threelittlepigs

Alpha Buck
:wave:

I need everyone to give me a pat on the back, as I've been raising money through my website www.cavycozies.com for two years now and have just reached my target of £500 for my latest rescue appeal, Honeybunnies.

The money will be spent on buying some playhouses and some much-needed supplies in order to keep the rescue going in these difficult winter months.

I started making and selling cavy cozies about two years ago in order to raise some pennies for a chinchilla rescue in Leeds, www.chinsrus.co.uk. One thing quickly led to another and since then I've raised nearly £3,000 for nominated rescues including Manchester and Salford RSPCA, Cavy Corner (Doncaster), Guinea Pig Re-homing Norfolk, Popcorn Paradise, All About the Animals, Wales and now Honeybunnies. I'm currently raising £500 for Windwhistle Warren.

If any of you want to help me raise funds then please pass my website address on to any friends who own small furries. You can also follow me on twitter and like my Facebook page. Most of my products are aimed at guinea pig owners but chinchilla owners and rabbit owners can also find things of interest.

If anyone has any product ideas of things they would like me to make then please also let me know! :D

VERY LARGE PAT ON THE BACK FROM ME​

:D:D:D:D:D

:bunny::rabbit2::bunny::rabbit2::bunny::rabbit2::bunny::rabbit2::bunny::rabbit2::bunny::rabbit2:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​

Congratulations!!

I've ordered piggie things from you and they are great and all are still being used regularly. You have reminded me that I want a few more Cosies so will put my order in soon!

Congratulations!!

I've ordered piggie things from you and they are great and all are still being used regularly. You have reminded me that I want a few more Cosies so will put my order in soon!

Awww! Thanks Nikki! I have some really nice new fleeces that might tempt you! :lol:

I would like to say a very big and public

Thank You to Pollie :D
You are one of the unsung heroes of rescue. You quietly get on with raising money to buy rescues much needed supplies..we cannot thank you enough..or the people who have bought from you
I will post pics of the playhouses and the feed/medicine supplies you are buying when they arrive
and to those with pets..please continue to buy and help Pollie to help Alice at Windwhistle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and Pollie..how about cat blankets?? :D

I would like to say a very big and public

Thank You to Pollie :D
You are one of the unsung heroes of rescue. You quietly get on with raising money to buy rescues much needed supplies..we cannot thank you enough..or the people who have bought from you
I will post pics of the playhouses and the feed/medicine supplies you are buying when they arrive
and to those with pets..please continue to buy and help Pollie to help Alice at Windwhistle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and Pollie..how about cat blankets?? :D

Spooky, I was thinking about this earlier! I definitely think you could branch out & target the pudditat market. The binky pads would be ideal cat snooze pads or cat bed liners + carrier liners :D:D

Back