• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Took Leo to the vets today.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
He looked lovely with his patch of wet fur where he likes to dunk it in his water bowl lol. He looks like Gandelf.

We got his spot on which should clear the rest of the stuff up on his back and the vet said he can be neutered when he has his dental :) so Monday morning! He's being snipped, burred and having his eye flushed lol. We are going to set his pen up in the spare room so we can keep an eye on him :)
Just got to wash our hands if we touch him because of Poppy. We do anyway but she'll be next door.

James was taken aback when I told him how much it will be lol. Teeth - £80 and neutered - £33.10. And today was £42. So is a lot of money! But the previous owner said she would pay and tbf she should because we are just doing what should have been done a long time ago. Sorting it now though :)

She checked his manhood bits were there and they were but his eyes were screaming to me "Mommy! She is violating my bits!!" He has no idea :lol:

Back