• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective still on offer

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Kings Heath Pet Supplies have switched their offer from the 5kg bags to the 10kg bags - its £13.99 for 10kg which is pretty good

On line it says 2 bags only per person (which sadly means you do not 'hit' the free postage with every £39 spent limit) BUTthe last two times I have rung them and they have agreed that I can order via phone and have as many as I want and free postage - just bought another 8 bags!!!
(apparently its a postage weight thing the 2 bag limit . . bt they will over-ride it for keen shoppers:lol::lol:).

They actually said that they had had loads of orders from the Rabbity Forum thing last time they had a special offer:lol:

(PS I have NO commercial connection with this company!!!! . . and for those that buy cheaper from The Range - The Range does no appear to do stuff by post and regretfully the nearest one to me is about 150 miles away:shock: . . so just dont rub it in!!!! . . as they seem to practically give rabbit food away from what some of you say:lol:)

I just bought a 3kg bag for £7.99:roll::lol:

All the other bags were from the range when they had 3kg bags for £4 or whatever...but they ran out really fast and only have the smaller bags in currently - so no loss there!:lol:

Im terrible at working out offers...so thankyou guys for saying whats the best!:thumb: Now to work out which one of the 3 is the best!:lol::lol:

Back