• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When did Panacur 10% Become so Damn Expensive ??

Last edited:
Crikey, I am off to look or the normal one for the lops, will let you know if I come across it.

ETA, I take it you need something different to this.

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/rabbit-supplies-rabbit-wormers-c-649_651/panacur-rabbit-oral-paste-5g-p-1105

Oops, just found the stuff you are looking for, I had no idea it existed. Can I ask why that and not the paste?

It is actually more economical for treating several Rabbits. It contains exactly the same active ingredient (Fenbendazole) and getting an accurate weight specific dose is easier (0.2ml/kg).

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the price rise :shock:

It is actually more economical for treating several Rabbits. It contains exactly the same active ingredient (Fenbendazole) and getting an accurate weight specific dose is easier (0.2ml/kg).

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the price rise :shock:

Ok, I understand. It's a 40% rise Which is ridiculous. Woul C be able to get it cheaper wholesale for you?

Back