• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post pics of your african pygmy hedgehogs <3 xxx

shell1805

Mama Doe
:love: i have fallen head over heels for these little guys and on saturday (all going to plan) i pick up george :D

so for now as i am hogless :( please post pics of your gorgeous ones :) RU i need you to help me get through the next few days :lol:

so show me those gorgeous hoggies :wave:

xxx

OoOOohhh I wanted people to reply to this thread!

I've been wanting to get one of these for ages now, got my book, did all my reading up!

You'll have to post pictures of your little man! :D

i guess i will get the ball rolling.... here's george:

IMG_2767_2.jpg

IMG_7316.jpg

xxx

:) they're so cute arent they. i have wanted one for years and finally my hubby has caved in :D

they need a large cage, a vivarium if possible minimum i think 3ft but im going to see how george is with a home that size and i will probably upgrade him to something bigger. they eat dry cat biscuits and live meal worms as a treat. they are quite shy and will hiss and ball up but once you win them over they are fine.... ummmmm im sure i can tell you more once i've got george home on saturday :wave: xxx

:) thanks liz, i cant wait :oops: im like a little kid at xmas :lol:

i swear bella knows something is up as she is being extra affectionate a if to say 'you'll still be mine wont you mummeh??' which of course i will be, no one comes between me and my guys. but thats just it, george will be an extension of our family and that just makes me :D from ear to ear xxx

You can feed them dried mealworms or live. They tend to prefer the live ones but mine all gobble up dried too. I can send you a full info pack if you want hon, though hopefully you might be getting that from the breeder

Happyhogs xxx

hoggles010.jpg

Last edited:
Back