• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tell us about your NAUGHTIEST bunny.

Spice. She has a lovely diggy box in the garden, and she digs holes everywhere but in it (occasionally she does use it). My garden looks like a bomb site. Makes me glad she is outside and not let loose on skirting boards and carpets............

And she has stolen my heart :love::love::love:

Anything mine get up to would be classed as good behaviour when compared to Mr Bennett!! Floppy is not allowed in the house anymore after chewing through OHs work phone line twice at critical moments before important calls and his laptop power cable as well. He now waits for the back door to open so he can scoot inside, in the summer we tried to block him out so we could have the door open for fresh air. Blocking him out didn't work.:lol:

Floppycons5.JPG

Millie isn't allowed in because she nips upstairs and starts burrowing in the bathroom and my daughters bedroom. Both now have corners missing. Honestly. If she wants to get down, why not just come back down the stairs???

Last edited:
My naughtiest bun would be Bella, who is VERY inquisitive and therefore into EVERYTHING, including things that are strictly forbidden! There is a massive cable in their room which she has nearly managed to chew through despite my many efforts to hide it from her (I think that's a battle that I've finally won though, I have now managed to block it completely :D) She's an escape artist and will quite happily take off given half a chance, which is frightening, if she managed to escape while out in the garden I'd probably never see her again :shock: She loves chewing things and has eaten pillows, plastic balls etc. It's a wonder she's still alive, honestly :shock: Never had an upset tummy either, I wonder what it's made out of! :shock:
She is getting a little bit less naughty now that she's growing up..but as a youngster she was an absolute terror!

My naughtiest is definitely Mischief! She eats anything in sight, whether that's chocolate, dog treats, books or shoes! If you do something that she's not happy about she's not afraid to use her teeth, especially if you're a hamster :shock: She can also escape from pretty much anywhere (which is the reason she was put in the shelter in the first place :roll:) and get past any bunny proofing you've attempted! Trouble is an angel in comparison :lol:

Beilidh! He chews EVERYTHING, pees on me, pees on the bed, pees on the carpet, pees & poos IN MY SHOES...(he has some aim this bunny :roll:) eats the curtains, tries to pull up the carpet (thankfully he does that a lot less now!) he's half destroyed a hutch he only lived in for a few months, chewed though my mobile phone charger, chewed through the usb cable for my phone, knocked my phone off the bedside table and cracked the screen (a few days after I got it back from being repaired :roll:...............ahhh this list could go on, but i'd be here all night! :lol: I love his cheeky naughty personality. :love:

eta: most recent was he chewed through a bag (not just a flimsy polythene one, a proper drawstring one) and a shoebox, and chewed round the edges of my new £40 shoes. All in 3 hours.

Last edited:
Oh Murphy LOVES to chew, this morning he has managed to somehow paw out a cable from behind the sideboard where it was hidden and attempt to nibble it before I stopped him

The best thing he did was the time he painstakingly emptied the contents of my handbag one by one and hopped through and hid them under the spare bed - 2 sets of keys, work pass, cashcard, hairbrush - I have no idea how he managed it, but he did and even looked proud of himself!!

he regualrly steals my emergency apple from my bag and runs off flicking like 'ner ner ner ner ner' He also finds it hilarious to run off with my work pass which is on a lanyard, he runs off with it dragging behind him. He mocks me..:( :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Up until toda I would of said Matilda!! but after chewing my joggers, and knocking cat food off the window sill, its Grayson! like mother like son defo applys!!

Perry.
He looks cute and adorable which of course he is however he's also full of mischief.
He runs around the run with an apple portion or any other fruit or veg treats in his mouth just to stop the other to rabbits getting their teeth into it although they have their own portions setting off as chasing game.
He is the only rabbit that has managed to somehow escape over the top of the devide into the run next door.
When trying to feed up his late partner Clover we put her in the wooden rabbit house on her own and closed the hatch, Perry managed move the base and appearing inside with her like some kind of rabbit Houdini.
He pokes his nose through his mesh to try and get to the hay stored the other side and tried doing this once with his neighbours haytray and got his nose bitten. His nose has healed up nicely but looks a bit like a button now.
Here he is looking laid back.
IMG_0399.jpg

Rosie, she terrorizes the dog :roll: Will punch her in the face sometimes then run off as if butter couldn't melt in her mouth. I have to keep the dog away for her own protection, never mind the rabbit :lol:

Last edited:
Julie is a foodie. She once tried to eat a tiny apple piece that was in Raul's mouth at the time. Raul is a tiny budgie. I swear I thought if I didn't stop her she would have biten off his head.

Somebun, not pointing fingers but my suspicions are Bailey.... :lol:, smashed their pot dinner bowl the night before last! I've literally got no idea how, it's a smooth finish, and not light, so I can't figure how they got enough force behind it to smash it! It was next to their hay storage box and looks like it's been thrown off the top of it!! :shock:

Simba likes to throw things around alot, including her foodball and toys. I guess this isn't "naughty" but she can be a bit greedy and when I put her food in every day I either get a growl and an attempted bite or she is eating out of my hand as I put it down! It always shocks me, as she is such a lovely, licky bun other wise :love:

Mine would probably be Peter who escaped from a 2nd floor window 18months ago.

Although in general I am very luck & have two well behaved bunnies (most of the time).

Mine would probably be Peter who escaped from a 2nd floor window 18months ago.

Although in general I am very luck & have two well behaved bunnies (most of the time).

That must have been so scary. Was Peter on the roof ? or did he end up on the ground ?:shock:

Sharik is unspayed due to no vet here competent enough to do it, so I might have to give her some slack because of that, but the list of destruction and bloopers is very long. She's quieter now though, as she approaches 3 years old :)

1. Internet cable - chewn to threads three times, the last time she had to scale an incredibly high fence, jump up a large commode AND detach the wire from above a wall-mounted mirror to get to it)
2. Armchair - one side ripped to threads
3. Wallpaper - 2 complete strips ripped clean of the wall, and every angled corner up to a height of 30 cm is ripped (the latter even with stacks of bags and other obstacles in front of them)
4. Phone Chargers - 2 chewn to threads
5. Bedlinen and mattresses - 2 sets of bedlinen and one mattress discarded due to extremely heavy soiling (I swear I only left the door open for 10 seconds the last time)
6. Doors - all doors have bitemarks in the bottom corner which is how she opens (and closes!) doors

Other great moments including jumping onto my pizza (3 times), launching herself into the toilet (once), hiding in my clothes drawer and getting locked in when I shut the drawer and only being found 45 minutes later by a petrified cleaning lady, and jumping into the bathtub while I was having a shower.

Finally, on a trip by foot back from the vet's I decided to open the pet carrier slightly so she could look out, and she immediately leaped vertically out of the carrier at some speed and gained quite a good height (the carrier has its opening on top), and in front of a young mother and her two even younger daughters, I caught the big ball of fluff with one hand while holding the carrier in the other, and kind of forced her back into her pet carrier and shut the zipper. Not sure what was the worst - the disapproving scowl of the mother or the near-crying expressions of the children....

Sometimes the buns decide to have a peeing game!:roll: Im sure its a game!:lol::lol: One pee's in a corner...so i wipe it up and vinigar the spot...the next buns comes along and does the same...flipping heck...how many times!:lol::lol::lol:

They dont really do naughty things ....well...they could do more damage if they wanted to .....they know when they are being told off though...like Archie started to chew the sofa!:shock: Because the other day he managed to run behind it and now he cant get there..so chew he will! I told him off straight away and he hopped and sat with his back to me...so he knew!:lol::love:
If I leave a box of dried forage stuff anywhere..bound to find a rabbit sitting in it..or tipping it over...

They half-chewed through my laptop cable....so it still works, I think it was Archie..and al the buns love nibbling on the edge of OH records...they quite good though and dont do it when we are there!:lol::lol::lol:

I think the funniest thing that happened once was sitting on the sofa and I had Arrabella and Indiana was in the carrier...she didnt want to come out and OH was trying to call her out...anyway - she hjops to the edge of the carrier and sticks her bum out and wee's all over his lap!:lol::lol:: It was SO on purpose!:lol::lol:

I just ADORE their little personalities...they can all be such stubborn little things...but equally let me change them over, clean their bums, check them over...bless them! :love::love:

Gray...I LOVE the pics...hay EVERYWHERE!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back