• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for hares spay

aalur

Warren Scout
Hare is in for her spay at 8.30 in the morning, she is definitely ready for it, i'm just soooo nervous!

I hate the thought of it, and she has never been away from me for longer than a day previously, my vet usually keeps girls overnight. I have full confidence in my vet, but am still worried. :|
vibes for my little girl please x

316988_10150812544835573_789320572_20830973_1204433876_n.jpg

A real classic beauty.

Very best of luck for the operation tomorrow. Will keep an eye how she gets on xx

Thankyou everyone, she is absolutely fine, all went well and she has been eating and drinking. They were so pleased, she has been able to come home early, so she didn't have to stay overnight after all! :D she is very quiet and has been sitting in her pen disapproving me, apart from that, she seems fine :love:
Thanks for all your vibes, I can breathe a sigh of relief now it's all over with :)

Really pleased for you that all went well!

Surely that is an excuse for some more pics? :love:

I've been trying to get some tonight but Simba is hiding the sofa and chewing things she shouldn't. She knows it's past her bed time I think! :lol:

Bless - I'm so pleased it all went well for her. She really is a gorgeous bun! :love:

Seems like quite a few of us have had our buns spayed this week! x

Back