• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things your buns do every day to make you smile!

Fayelou

Alpha Buck
My gorgeous little girl gives me a nice kiss on the lips every morning and evening. I bend down and she has a good lick of my lips. It is so special to me :love:

When Bumble purrs when i stroke her and how she grooms me :love:

When Bee grooms Bumble and when he eats out of my hand

Ruthie xxx

Mine haven't been outside for a month as I have been bonding them, but finally penned off a section of patio, and opened patio doors, and watched in amazement as 3 all binkyed like mad together for ages! Makes me smile to see them so happy to be in the fresh air.
Also seeing them try to climb my sons leg at bedtime, as they know he gives them fenugreek crunchies before he goes to bed - they literally mob him :lol:

Hare gives me a wash every day, licks my face all over! :love:
Roo always finds food, she even ate through my handbag to get to a little pack of shortbread i forgot was there! :shock:
Oscar always tries to sneak into the kitchen, he literally waits until my back is turned to make a run for it.:lol:

Theres so many funny things they all do

Feeding time never fails to make me smile, they just get so excited!! Running round and round me in circles, periscoping and generally going mental!! :D :love:

010.jpg

:lol:

ive never had a kiss from scooter but he does like anything that is mine lol and he also sorts out the crease on my bed and lays next to me when everything has gotten to exciting for him lol :D

oooooooooo bella does so many things. the way when i get home and let her out, she binky's like crazy up our hall way :lol:

jasper, the way when he eats he looks like a cow boy chewing tobaco :lol:

i love my bunnies :) xxx

I love watching them wash themselves - particularly their faces and ears.

I also like watching them when they're stretched out, relaxing/asleep next to each other.

They are quite endearing little creatures it's difficult to know why we haven't had any before now!

Love the Morse pic :lol::love:

I know it's him being a bit cheeky but if I pretend to eat the bunnies supper, Trouble will push me away with his nose :lol: :love: I also love my daily snuggles with Mischief :love:

aah they are such sweeties!:love::love::love::love:
I love it when i go "Are you happpppy?" and they binky down the rug!:lol::lol::love::love::love:
Or they settle down next to each other for a head rub & bum rub! Or Archie licks me or the girls nudge me!:love:

i always laugh when my 3 won't come in on a night, they sit outside the shed with a 'don't think so' face... right up until i shake the box with the treats in. gets them every time:lol:

When Boris kisses me :love: He's always been a licky bun, but it means even more to me now that he's poorly. It's like he's saying thank you for everything I'm doing for him :love: It just makes me so happy.

Bella is such a special little girl too, pretty much everything she does makes me smile! I love it when I talk to her and she looks at me in this special way, it's like she understands every single word I say. I doubt she really does but she definitely is a clever girl :D

I love watching mine munch hay and wash their ears...soooo cute! :love:

Poppy has started running in circles when I open the run in the morning with breakfast :love: Daisy stretches up the side of the run to demand fusses :love:

George my giant continental likes to follow next door's cat around the garden. And when the cat jumps over the fence, I can see George is trying to work out how he can too jump the fence...

I'm sure one day he will work it out!

Lau

Back