• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow Rabbits

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have just realised we have been 'public' for 4 years now :D:D

I have been going back through all my old photos to pick some out for our website. It has been very nostalgic looking back at so many special bunnies :love::love::love: I have been counting them up and in the past 4 years we have helped 107 bunnies :) We have been so very lucky to meet so many inspirational buns and wonderful little personalities. Wouldn't change it for the world :D:love::love:

:thumb::thumb: The work you have do is fabulous and may it continue for a long time. The bunnies have a fab time with you :love:

p.s. how's my Bobbles? :lol::lol:

4 years and 107 lucky bunnies! :D:D Rainbow Rabbits has made a huge difference to so many bunny lives; you and Steve should be so proud of all you've achieved. :love::love:

Very few people can say they have made such an achievement. It must be the biggest high be able to help so many helpless buns! Congratulations to you and all of the other rescuers & fosters that do such a fab job x

Wow, that really is amazing. 107 very lucky bunnies!! It must have been quite emotional looking at all of the photos. x

Wow, that really is amazing. 107 very lucky bunnies!! It must have been quite emotional looking at all of the photos. x

It was, they were all so beautiful :love::love: That was the reason I posted this thread, not for any praise or anything like that. I just wanted to share how wonderful all our bunnies were/are. I wish I could give them all one more hug x

Gosh, I imagine it was an emotional roller coaster. I well up looking through photos of the nine fosters I have had just since January, especially the one who didn't make it.

An incredible story and some very fortunate bunnies who crossed paths with you and have superb care for as long as they needed it.

Wow that is amazing....any chance of a pic of my favourite ever Rainbow Rabbit Eddie?

I picked out this one of Eddie, even though his eyes aren't the best its one of my favourites. He had just discovered he could eat hay for the first time :D:love:

( I did try to pm you numerous times the other week but your inbox was always full - don;t want you to think I'm ignoring you :) )

HPIM1672.jpg

If anyone else has a favourite rainbow rabbits they would like to see a picture of, I would be happy to post them :wave:

I picked out this one of Eddie, even though his eyes aren't the best its one of my favourites. He had just discovered he could eat hay for the first time :D:love:

( I did try to pm you numerous times the other week but your inbox was always full - don;t want you to think I'm ignoring you :) )

HPIM1672.jpg

:love::love::love::love: He was such a sweetheart, and so so lucky to be loved by you and Steve :love:

Yeah I wasn't on for a while and forgot to empty my inbox :oops:

Daisy :shock: :lol:

P7220536.jpg

I have some lovely new pictures of Bobbi on my camera, will post them when i get a minute :wave:

Awwwww, Eddie. :love::love:

I could write a list as long as my arm :oops: but I will just say:
Revel, Missus and Gracie :love:

Liz will be wishing she hadn't offered now....... ;)

Back