• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oopsie. My tummy was all bad!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger: hewo eberbodiieeeeee! :) I'm back from the vety lady. She's nice, smells funny though. I have had lots of injections, pipes, toobs and stuffs and i've been pokid and pwodid :(

I don'ts knows why it keeps happenings. It doos hurts tho :cry: Daddy helpid to maked me betters though!

So i'm homes again wif Biscuits and have been doing the nomming. My tummy am a ittle bit sore, but daddy can give me medinoms to help fix dat.

See, i'm okays now? (Excepts my wunny nosie :))

IMG-20111122-00138.jpg

IMG-20111122-00137.jpg

Sees :)

Biccy am doing the hidings, he said the nasty vet lady twied to cut his feets off! :shock: I fink she just wanteds to cuts his nails, buts you knows what the bucks am likes :roll: :)

He did hides, sees!

IMG-20111122-00136.jpg

Daddy says sowwy bout picatoors. He dids take dem wif a tefalone? *confooseds*

So hopefulls that my tummy stays workings now. i dont likes it when it do hurties :(

:wave:

Love Ginger x

Awwww so pleased to see you are home and feeling better Ginger :love:

I have a feeling Biscuit may be having something of a sulk.........................

Dear Ginger,

We hopes you is okays now. Wes been finking abouts you lots here. Make sure daddy gis you lots of tweats!! You looks very pwetty!

Loves
Bunsk and Belle

Hai Ginger! Our mummeh haves tolds us loads about you and we is very happy to hears that you is feeling betters now :D We has been finking of you and sending lots of nose rubs! :)

Lots of love,

Boris and Bella

So pleased Ginger is back home and has bounced back, she is so endearing.:love::love::love:

Biccy come out, its rude to show us your back end. :lol:

Back