• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane takes over my room.....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Lady Jane: On Sunday I was not a well bunny, I had a poorly tummy and didn't want my breakfast. The slave took me to the vet man, who prodded and poked me and stuck something up my bottom to take my temperature and stuck needles in me. I was not amused. I was even less amused when the slave and Nanny Pat tried to syringe feed me!

LJsyringefeednov2011002.jpg

Lady Jane: So that day I stayed in the slave's bedroom to keep me warm. It was nice and comfortable.

LJnewrunnov2011boyspaintingsetc012.jpg

Lady Jane: I stayed in overnight too. The slave thought I must have had a party overnight....I don't know what made her think that....

LJnewrunnov2011boyspaintingsetc009-1.jpg

Lady Jane: Anyway, I have decided I like being indoors, now that the weather is chillier outside. So I instructed the slave and Nanny Pat to make the pen up nicely. I wanted lilac carpet, but had to put up with pink. Still, the end result isn't too bad. I have had lots of fun settling in. I have made lacy patterns in all my new blankies, tested everything with my teeth, and have perfected the art of throwing things into my water bowl!

LJnewrunnov2011boyspaintingsetc013.jpg

LJnewrunnov2011boyspaintingsetc032.jpg

LJnewrunnov2011boyspaintingsetc038.jpg

LJnewrunnov2011boyspaintingsetc040.jpg

LJnewrunnov2011boyspaintingsetc078.jpg

LJnewrunNov2011011.jpg

LJsindoorpenNov2011007.jpg

LJsindoorpenNov2011008.jpg

LJsindoorpenNov2011003.jpg

LJnewrunNov2011009.jpg

Lady Jane: I think I will be very comfortable here for the winter :)

Lovely photos and Lady Jane is gorgeous :love:

I love how you have got her set-up with the 'Lady Jane' plaque and bunting it look's so cosy :D

Lady Jane, even with muck all over your chops and your really peed off face, youre really beautiful.Glad youre better and all shacked up with The Slave.Keep her under control!!!! xxxx

Well done Lady Jane! You have them well-trained. :thumb:

I'm sorry you were poorly, but it seems something good has come out of it. ;)

aaah Lady Jane!:love::love::love:Sorry youve not been well....I love your new pad...and the bunting is gorgeous! Hope you like living in with your slave!:love::love::love:

Oh Lady Jane you are such a cute bunny. I wish I could kiss that ickle nose of yours. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Your slave loves you very much and will take good care of you - I'm sure you'll make sure of that! :love:

Lady Jane you are BEAUTIFUL!

And wow what a lovely little house you have for the winter. Very pink and girly :)

Back