• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple's back to say hello!

carolineclair

Warren Scout
Hi all

Been a little absent from RU for a while so thought i'd update you with a few pics of my little angel :love:

Ive had two weeks off work so we have had lots of fun and games - also the amount of time she gets to free range has gone for 4-5 hours a day to all day - sadly for me this means I have even less carpet than before but lucky for her!

693.jpg

Just hanging out on top of my house - mummy moved the house here while hoovering but i quite like this position there is a good view of the TV

708.jpg

Yum Yum I love trying to steal mummys cereal - although im equally as happy chewing the box!

716.jpg

Andrex Bunny!!!

711.jpg

Peek-a-boo!

703.jpg

I love you mummy!

is the house a cat toy? thought i seen something like that in pets at home.

Does Maple like it ?

A very beautiful looking rabbit :)

Yes it's a cat house I bought it on eBay brand new for about £30. She doesn't use it all the time butikes to use it to climb around on, doesnt go inside all that much! It took her a while to work out how to climb from roof to platform but now she prefers sitting up there so she can see what's going on! Nosey monkey!

She's a stunner and it must have been funny to watch her run off with the bog roll. I'd never have thought to give bunnies a roll of it to play with.:lol:

Haha it certain wasn't an intentional toy! Neither was the bedside lamp cable she just ate through! I left the bedroom door open doh! She's now flopped out on the dining room chair as if she's perfectly innocent!! little monkey!
Thanks for the nice comments, I think she's beautiful but I'm biased! And the cat house she lives to jump on but prefers my dining room chairs!

Back