• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will he use this litter tray?

Donny has one of those :) He didn't have the flap to start with but I put it on because he kept digging his hay out. He still does but it's easier to manage (she says :lol:)

Don.jpg

A lot of use have had sucess with underbed storeage boxes as they are shallow enough to get in, deep enough to forage in and big enough for two bunnies :)

A lot of use have had sucess with underbed storeage boxes as they are shallow enough to get in, deep enough to forage in and big enough for two bunnies :)

I absolutly agree with this :)

We bought a cat litter tray when we bought the girls home and its useless...then we bought two big corner litters trays and they just get tipped oer, dragged about etc. So i bought two underbed storage boxes and they love them! :) I put some megazorb in the bottom and then fill them right up with hay and they love getting in them to dig around and nom :love: Poppy digs into it so deep that she is almost invisable! :lol: They look so cute in there together :)

You might get him to use it, depends on him really.

To begin with I would just use the base as a litter tray to get him comfortable with that and make sure you have it in the right spot. You could also keep the hooded part in his exercise area so he scent marks it and gets used to it. Then after a couple weeks try attaching the hood to the base and see if he still uses it. If you do it at a time when the litter tray is still soiled I think you increase the chances, so it still smells like the toilet. Then last of all you could try the flap, but I wouldn't bet on that.

Back