• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo Man

karen1980

Mama Doe
Ive not been on here for a long time as had trouble bonding with Milo but we've worked through it as a family.

I just wanted to share some photos of him

2011086.jpg

2011042.jpg

2011036.jpg

2011017.jpg

2011013.jpg

20110052.jpg

MIlo096-1.jpg

20110012.jpg

sleepy time

MIlo095-1.jpg

meeting my lovely Lily

MIlo071-1.jpg

hovver bunny

MIlo072-1.jpg

cutie
MIlo062-1.jpg

grooming me

Thank you it took a long time to fix the toilet training and the purchase of a carpet cleaner! but we're gettting there.

He is a very sweet natured innocent and quite silly bunster!

We took him for a bonding session at the weekend and the cat nearly got frisky with him and the girly bunster took a big chunk out of him :( he's so trusting is very strange he wants to be everyones friend.

Oh I'm so glad you're back!! :wave: I have thought about you and Milo often, I wondered if you still had him. I'm so glad you've sorted out your issues, he really is a gorgeous bun! :love: keep the pics coming! :)

Oh I'm so glad you're back!! :wave: I have thought about you and Milo often, I wondered if you still had him. I'm so glad you've sorted out your issues, he really is a gorgeous bun! :love: keep the pics coming! :)

Thanks its been a tough time for all but I think we're over the hump :D

Karen he is so adorable. I know you still miss your beautiful Lily.

Are you getting Milo a lady friend ?

Also what carpet cleaner did you use ? I am so frustrated with the stains on my carpets. I have tried white vinegar, carpet 2001 and diluted washing powder/liquid but none of it has worked. Bunny wee stains, before Cutie-pie was spayed.

He is a beautiful colour, and I love the huge ears!

I'd be interested to know about carpet cleaner too ... especially which ones will really get rid of the smell.

I have given up on the hall carpet for the time being - though with the odd go of vinegar - and resigned myself to a couple of months of having a hallway that stinks of rabbits. (Thankfully the carpet is brown anyway, and there are blankets over it, but they sometimes dig them up.) But once they have been spayed it would be nice to give it a very good clean with a carpet shampooing machine.

I invested in a carpet cleaner by numatic a george. I paid £200 for it with tons of carpet cleaner.

I figured to hire from a shop with liquid it about £50 per time and when we move we'll want to wash the carpet in the house to be sold and the new house etc.. so looked at it as an investment.

I didnt have to do it with lily but I guess no bun is the same.

Plus I can clean them anytime I like!

http://www.chemiclean.co.uk/George.htm

I invested in a carpet cleaner by numatic a george. I paid £200 for it with tons of carpet cleaner.

I figured to hire from a shop with liquid it about £50 per time and when we move we'll want to wash the carpet in the house to be sold and the new house etc.. so looked at it as an investment.

I didnt have to do it with lily but I guess no bun is the same.

Plus I can clean them anytime I like!

http://www.chemiclean.co.uk/George.htm

Thanks. Wouldn't be worth us getting one as only the bedrooms have carpet. The back room is a bit damp so was thinking of dry cleaning for carpets.

The second bedroom carpet really needs replacing and we knew that when we moved here. Probably cost the same to replace or clean.

There are some really cheap ones around. A Google Shopping search showed there are carpet cleaners from about £45 and up. No idea if these models are any good though.

There are some really cheap ones around. A Google Shopping search showed there are carpet cleaners from about £45 and up. No idea if these models are any good though.

Knowing me I would want to flood the carpet.

I have no idea how old the carpets are and cream is a very bad colour, especially as you have to go through the 2nd bedroom to use the garden and put out the rubbish.

Karen, don't forget to update us on the beautiful Milo.

Back