• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have a very merry Kissmas RU!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Santa Paws does exist. I spokes to him at the bridge! :love:
SDC13647.jpg

I miss my baby girl so much. She is a legend. I love you Loli-bumbum. xxxxxxxx

:love::love::love: what a lovely photo to remember her by, and expecially with christmas coming up, as lisa said would make
a beautiful christmas card

cas

Thank you everyone. I've just ordered 20 Christmas cards with Baby Loli on and would just like to thank you all so much for all your support and thoughts. Last night for me was awful I cried throughout the night, today it will have been a week, at 4pm it will have been the time of her passing. I till cannot believe she's left me, but I know I gave her the best life possible and she knew how much me and Jay loved her.

I think tonight will be a night full of sadness, we want to do her tribute together, but both break down on attempting it. I have a video I took of her on the 15th the day before she passed and it means so very much. :cry:

Back