• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yo-yo & Frisbee Have a Few Words..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Frisbee says " I will do all the talkies as Yo-yo is aving er mouf fulls of the eatsies. Ello everybun..and specially Auntie Jen:wave:
Auntie Jill dids collect us todays cos Yo-yo wos aving sum trouble off one of our sisters..( mentioning no names but dat Paintbox is vewy norty ) So we avs come to lives ere for a bit. As you can sees we are vewy appy and are aving nice noms:D ( I iz pointing to dems in the pic) "

yoyofrisbee.jpg

Yo-yo says " I av finished da chewings now so I can speak...Ello Auntie Jen and da ovva RU hoomans:wave: I am glad I am ere and not being bits by dat norty sister of mine , I fink she fort I was a cawwit :shock: ..anyways we av explored and av lots of nice hays and are now going to go to beds..see yoos soon xx "

yo-yo.jpg

Last edited:
Jill you are the best rabbit speaker on RU!

What a norty bunny that Paintbox is! Fancy biting your pretty little sister!

Glad that they have settled in with you :lol:

Oh my :shock: I swear they have tripled in cuteness since they left this afternoon :shock:

:love::love::love:

Chris will tell you that I've been very quiet :)shock: I know, I know :shock: ), a bit sad :( & 'out of sorts' tonight. It would appear that somebun leaving me today has affected me more than I thought it would.........

..and so these wonderful pics have cheered me up no end :love::love:

Yo-yo's eyes in that first pic are just :love::love: and Frisbee's expression is priceless :lol:

They are beautiful, I hope they find forever homes soon

Hugs to fluffers too as it sounds like you are missing your little foster babies.

Oh my, they are just adorable. :love: Want.

YoYo's eyes are amazing; it's almost as if she's got mascara and eyeliner on!

Just to point out Jen does still have September and 4 of the babies :D

:thumb:

You beat me to it, was about to say that of course I still have the lovely September and Croquet, Chess, Hopscotch and Paintbox :love::love: I guess from the start there was something about Yo-yo ;) (I know you know what I mean) and after the 'tiff' yesterday she just became even more adorable in a sort of helpless, very cute, needs-to-be-looked-after baby bunny way :oops::love::love:

So pleased they've settled in so well and they are enjoying Auntie Jills noms :D

Oh my, they are just adorable. :love: Want.

YoYo's eyes are amazing; it's almost as if she's got mascara and eyeliner on!

I know :shock: That first photo has captured them in a way that I hadn't managed to - just beautiful :love:

Back