• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley with love

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
085.jpg

003.jpg

he was always full of joy, happiness and playfulness

034.jpg

028.jpg

running to me :cry:

001.jpg

He will be watching over you Lisa :love: I am sure he will be pleased to know that soon Mabel will have a Bunny friend again.
Lockley's life may have been short, but it was VERY happy.

thanks jane, he will be with my grandad now :cry:, i will never forget grandads words before he got cancer, when he said he is a happy little soul referring
to locksley as he happily ran around front room, and greated grandad when he came in

Locksley was one of the first few buns I recognised on here - he was so cute and always looked so happy. :love:
Lovely to see him, though making me well up :(

I always thought he was such a beautiful little guy, and then when I came back here after months of inactivity I saw that he'd passed away, made me so upset :(

Oh Locksley was gorgeous I remember crying when I read he had gone to the Bridge :cry:

I use to love to see photos of him and I don't think he will ever be forgot on RU xxxx

Still my fav RU Bun ever (shhhhh don't tell mine) but your Gdad was right. You can tell he was such a happy boy and watching you and keeping an eye on all his Ladies

We all love him so much, I think he's possibly the most favoured bunny in RU history. I often think of him and how his pictures made my heart warm and full of love. He is always up on the bridge, playing safe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou, im glad he touched, many other peoples hearts even through his stories and photos :cry: :love: means alot, and also
those who where lucky enough to meet him like kayj and bunnyaddict x

Back