• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOOK look at Mr Bennetts PHOTOS of damage & chins, Cutie Pie, Sunshine and Nancy.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
:shock:

Start off with my shoes. I couldn't believe what Mr Bennett has done to them. Way more damage than when I last looked at them.

S6300053.jpg

S6300010.jpg

That gap he is obsessed with, next to the built in wardrobes. He has had a real go at the carpet. I have the shoes stuffed up there to prevent him getting behind there.

S6300012.jpg

The videos

S6300034.jpg

The wardrobe doors.
S6300017.jpg

S6300016.jpg

The rubber door stoppers. Now binned.
S6300025.jpg

My curtains in the 2nd bedroom
S6300057.jpg

S6300056.jpg

Cutie-pie and Sunshine are guilty of this.

S6300055.jpg

And the chins as well

S6300054.jpg

No idea

S6300050.jpg

Cutie-Pie

S6300042.jpg

The chins
S6300029.jpg

My antique desk, chewed by chins

S6300033.jpg

Nancy and Susnhine. Not sure about Cutie-pie or Mr Bennett

S6300060.jpg

Mr Bennett has chewed the velco off the tunnel.

S6300049.jpg

The curtains in the main bedroom. I finally cut the ends off. In above photo on the other post. This was done by Nancy and some by Sunshine.

S6300037.jpg

Lady Jane: I recommend a course in lace making for Mr Bennett, then his handy work would be pretty and you would be proud to show it off :D I'm rather adept at lace making myself. I have made lace patterns in three new blankies in the past 2 days :D

Lady Jane: I recommend a course in lace making for Mr Bennett, then his handy work would be pretty and you would be proud to show it off :D I'm rather adept at lace making myself. I have made lace patterns in three new blankies in the past 2 days :D

He is very good at making lace. :lol:

Mr Bennett. "I haven't touched the blanket". "I need to get behind the wardrobe but if anything is in my way I have to chewed through. Those shoes annoyed me. Blocking my fun."

"Why am I not allowed behind the wardrobe. Damn humans".

:shock::shock:

bet you wasnt mad at him for long was you ?:D:lol::lol:

Never. We love him.:love: I wouldn't let him out otherwise. I know he will always be up to mischief.

Curtains, shoes, rubber stoppers, some wood can all be replaced. :)

But he is banned from the living room and bathroom. :lol: I want some decent rooms.

HANDS DOWN your monsters win... mine have taken to inflicting physical damage:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last night when I had the chins out, I noticed he has chewed every video, every book and some box sets on the bottom shelf. :shock: Not a single thing has been left untouched. :lol:

Back