• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Setting you on a search!

I don't think many of them are big enough for any rabbits to be fair - will they mostly be allowed out of it?

Try a dog crate - a heck of a lot of people prefer them to rabbit cages - cheaper as well.

Well they have a run outside but it's getting too cold and wet for them to be out there. I would let them out for a while (while i'm there to supervise)!

How big is that, 5ft ish?

If so, and they wont havean attached run , then it definately is nowhere near big enough for 2 rabbits!

I agree. But maybe you are going to build a permanent enclosure and the cage will just be a base for their litter tray, food and water ? So they would never actually be shut in the cage ?

I agree. But maybe you are going to build a permanent enclosure and the cage will just be a base for their litter tray, food and water ? So they would never actually be shut in the cage ?

I think they are going to get supervised free range time when the owner is at home from earlier posts, which is what I guess a lot of bunnies have :)

I think they are going to get supervised free range time when the owner is at home from earlier posts, which is what I guess a lot of bunnies have :)

I personally could not shut two Rabbits into a cage that size. Perhaps the OP might consider the cage/enclosure option and also free range time whenever possible.

Trixielover have a look on this thread, you may get some inspiration.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...door-Housing&p=4899619&viewfull=1#post4899619

You can get a large (48in) Dog Crate new on Ebay for about £40, cheaper if one comes up Used. Then you could modify it to add different levels and an enclosure around it :D

You can get a large (48in) Dog Crate new on Ebay for about £40, cheaper if one comes up Used. Then you could modify it to add different levels and an enclosure around it :D

I know it's been a long time since this thread was started but could you find me a link to a cage that you think's suitable and cheap. (One that you would use yourself)

Back