• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fuss Preferences

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Do your rabbits each individually like their fuss in a different way?

Mischa likes short almost massaging movements round his head and jaw, Mini likes long firm strokes over her head and eyes, Nutmeg like her mane being ruffled round the base of her ears and Smudge likes it round the base of his ears and jaw.

I think it's amazing how individual they are and how they can 'tell' you where they like it. :love:

Lola likes all kinds of head rubs but specifically likes quite firm strokes over her whole head (including eyes) and a light tug on her ears. Only when she asks though.

Rambo likes nothing. Touch her and she's off.

Eli doesn't like his head being touched at all, but does like his back being stroked.

Daisy loves bum ruffles :lol: she doesn't like nose rubs and shoves your hand out of the way! Dudley hates bum ruffles but will tolerate nose rubs for longer periods now and if Daisy is by his side he likes it a lot longer.. she is his safety blanket :love:

When you say noserubs, do you actually stroke them right on their little twitchy noses? Or above the nose? :oops:

What with mine being sneezy, I hadn't really wanted to touch their noses directly to find out.

Ada likes being stroked: on her back, often with her ears flat down, and on the top of her head, between her eyes, and, I just discovered, her cheeks. I hadn't thought of all these other ways of stroking them!

Beatrix will only be stroked if she is sitting right beside Ada and feeling safe. Otherwise she runs away from under your hand.

Back