• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad news ...Daphne is back again

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
after another failed bond she has been returned again .... poor poor girl :(

no injuries but she seems pretty sad ... :cry:..no more .. definatly single housebun home needed ... :cry:

:(oh no....what a shame....its so frustrating...you just wish you could help her find herself a friend...its gotta work surely...poor little darling...:cry::?

How sad, but she's a lovely girl and hopefully she'll flutter her eyelashes and find herself a suitably docile human companion soon.

That is sad for Daphne.

Hopefully one day the right little companion will come along. Fingers crossed.

My Estelle originally had a boyfriend who unfortunately had to be pts, then she was bonded with another bun, but she was returned to rescue as it didn't work out.

Eventually she was bonded with Ambrose (RIP) and more recently with Frankie.

Here's hoping Daphne gets another chance.!!!

awwww daphne:(

eric and esme have asked me to tell you that being a single bun ain't all that bad when you have one of the two legs at your beck and call to carry out nose rubs on demand:)

That's a shame, poor Daphne. :( I hope she finds a lovely home as a housebunny though. :love:

Back