• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of our garden!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
My Dad arranged for his friend to bunny proof our garden before moving in, the pics aren't great but just wanted to show the buns enjoying their free range time! :D The decking was a lovely surprise! :love:

photo-27.jpg

photo-26.jpg

Chul, as discussed before.....I am a total neat freak! :lol:

The grass needs cut but my Dad has been too busy to bring the lawnmower round and I don't have one! :lol:

looks nice, to be honest i wouldn;t cut the grass now wait until end march/early april next year, if you mow it, and it stays damp will encourage moss
to grow now, plus more for bunnies to enjoy

looks nice, to be honest i wouldn;t cut the grass now wait until end march/early april next year, if you mow it, and it stays damp will encourage moss
to grow now, plus more for bunnies to enjoy

Oh I didn't know that! Thanks for the advice! :thumb:

me likey! just the right size. :thumb:

:D
It's a nightmare trying to find a new build house with a decent sized garden! This will be manageable but still big enough for my 2 to run riot! :lol:

As you can see from the pics, I'm living on a building site! :lol: Can't wait until the development is complete!

its scarey when they are building houses behind you isn;t it, not sure how everything will all change, they are building on the land behind us, im gutted
as our views of the fields where sheep and horses graze will now be taken away :cry:

Back